Precious Memories Preschool of Sandy Hollow Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, religion, cultural heritage, political belief, marital status or disabilities.
- Tuition is due and payable on the first day of each week the child is enrolled in the school regardless of attendance, i.e. sick days, vacation, holidays.
- Adding days will not be allowed unless your account is at a current balance.
- Any tuition payment received after the last day of the week will result in a $10.00 late fee. After two weeks of non-payment, a conference will be requested and your child’s secured slot will be at risk.
- After two checks returned from the bank for non-sufficient funds payment must be made by money order, bank check or cash.
- A child may be suspended or terminated due to lack of tuition payment.
- No reduction in tuition is made for illness, vacations, holidays, center closings or other withdrawals.
- You are responsible for the days you have registered for.
- Due to staffing and the number of children allowed per day, we cannot allow for make-up days or switching of scheduled days.
*These guidelines will be strictly enforced.
Withdrawals or Changes of Schedules
It is the parent’s responsibility to submit a written notice two weeks prior to their child’s withdrawal from the center or for dropping of days. If no advanced written notification is received, parents are held responsible for their child’s contracted tuition fee for the two weeks.
Notification of Change of Policy
Parents will be notified, in writing, regarding any changes to policy. Notices will also be posted in the entrances of each building and posted on the website as well: www.preciousmemoriespreschool.com
Precious Memories Preschool of Sandy Hollow Preschool has the right to terminate a child or family from the center if necessary. The center leaves the discretion up to the directors for termination. The following reasons are included, but not limited to:
- Lack of tuition payment
- Lack of updated physical examination form in child’s folder
- Lack of following through on Center Policies
- PMP operates with a healthy family trust and relationship. Lack of maintaining this professionalism can result in family termination.